SECURITY SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER
– Cincinnati, OH
WHO WE ARE:
PCS-SS is a professional security solutions business located in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area.
PCS-SS has served as a one-stop solution for many small businesses and Fortune 1000 clients
nationwide providing superior service, expert installation and the highest quality of end to end
solutions. We specialize in the design, installation, and maintenance of video surveillance, access
control, alarms and monitoring, audio and video installations, WIFI solutions as well as voice and
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As the Security Solutions Project Manager you will be responsible for the approval, planning,
estimating, execution, and the closeout of all project goals. You will manage the complete life cycle of moderately-to-highly complex projects. As project manager, it is your responsibility to act as the single point of contact for project status, by maintaining communication with stakeholders and proactively identifying and communicating potential risks and status to the senior management.
● Successfully reach project goals in a timely manner.
● Coordinate and manage project turnover.
● Complete project estimates, including take-offs, pricing, bid summaries, and final bid preparation.
● Ensure all project related invoicing is done timely utilizing PCS-SS and client processes.
● Complete administrative tasks related to projects such as creating and submitting bids, communicating project information internally and managing client relationships.
● Proactively check on proposal status, both verbally and via email.
● Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
● Develop and maintain budgets, timelines, job progress and milestones.
● Perform surveys, price new projects, attend meetings and propose solutions to installation barriers.
● Walk client facilities and attend pre-bid meetings.
● Read blueprints and associated building specifications.
● Communicate and negotiate with vendors related to material costs or subcontractors.
● Coordinate and manage the design, installation, maintenance and documentation of security and structured cabling projects.
● Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel while maintaining oversight.
● Utilize Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Outlook Project) and Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, ect) to communicate internally and with clients, create bids and manage documents.
WHO WE ARE:
● You’re a problem solver. You love taking on new challenges and finding innovative solutions. You know how to use your resources to find answers.
● You pay attention to the details. You are focused and can catch the smallest mistakes before they become harmful.
● You communicate clearly. You can explain almost anything to anyone, in writing or verbally.
● You’re motivated and driven . You take a task and run with it. You’re always looking for ways to think outside the box or go above and beyond.
● You’ve mastered time management . You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. You can balance administrative requirements while also being in the field visiting client sites.
● You’re a team player. You thrive when collaborating with various people inside the office and in the field.
● You’re a leader. You know how to motivate and guide a team toward success. You easily gain respect through giving it to others and demonstrating your skill sets.
● You’re flexible. You can quickly adapt and make good decisions when priorities unexpectedly change.
● High school diploma or GED minimum. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
● 2-5+ years experience in client relations, project estimation, security installation and field-work experience.
● 2+ years of Project Management experience.
● Valid Driver's License, insurance and reliable transportation.
● Certifications such as a PMP, Axis ACP, Gallagher, Bosch and other major security manufacture certificates are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a Security Solutions Project Manager, you’ll receive competitive compensation including quarterly incentives. We also offer a generous benefits package. Our benefits include health, dental, and eye insurance. Along with supplemental insurance options such as AD&D life insurance and Aflac. You’ll also receive sponsored training opportunities and a company provided cell phone. Paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401k.