FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER
– Cincinnati, OH
WHO WE ARE:
PCS-SS is a professional security solutions business located in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area.
PCS-SS has served as a one-stop solution for many small businesses and Fortune 1000 clients
nationwide providing superior service, expert installation and the highest quality of end to end
solutions. We specialize in the design, installation, and maintenance of video surveillance, access
control, alarms and monitoring, audio and video installations, WIFI solutions as well as voice and
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As the Field Operations Manager, your job is to oversee the daily operations of the business and perform in a leadership role. Your responsibilities include the safety, quality, scheduling, and overall management of field crews, vehicles, tools, equipment, and related sub-contractor/vender resources. You must ensure that crews are trained, outfitted, and available to successfully complete project objectives.
● Possess a polished, professional image with highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
● Be forward thinking and able to suggest new processes and procedures.
● Operate with excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
● Coordinate schedules with clients and vendor partners. Assign work to field technicians (and subcontractors when necessary).
● Establish clear goals and quality expectations to the field crew members by providing accurate and informative information, ongoing training, and updates.
● Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
● Make sure the field crew has all necessary project documents to help ensure their success with each project.
● Work closely with the project managers and lead technicians to ensure that each project is installed and completed on time and within the expected budget.
● Maintain an accurate inventory of materials, company tools, and equipment, make sure all are in good working order. Purchase, categorize, and number all PCS-SS owned tools.
● Ensure that all necessary material, equipment and tools are staged for pick-up or delivered to the job site on schedule.
● Manage emergency repair and maintenance on vehicles and tools.
● Confirm that all company and customer paperwork is completed accurately and submitted timely, including closeout documentation.
● Track employee overtime and identify and correct any inefficiency.
● Monitor completion percentage and verify all non-completed jobs.
● Compile daily reports: job schedules and jobs completed for each project.
● Develop and provide a work in progress report that includes daily, weekly and monthly progress and budget updates on all active projects, including change orders.
● Work with vendor partners to get quarterly spend reports and upload to manufacturer sites as applicable to maintain company earned status and/or qualify for any eligible rebates.
● A general understanding of the design and installation of low voltage building systems.
● Possess fundamental computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
● Project management experience is a plus.
● Valid Driver's License, insurance and reliable transportation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a Field Operations Manager , you’ll receive competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Our benefits include health, dental, and eye insurance. Along with supplemental insurance options such as AD&D life insurance and Aflac. You’ll also receive paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401k.
*Please attach your resume.